Monday, December 13, 2010

Eclectic Mom?

So a lot of the blogs I have seen are fairly focused.  Some people write about parenthood, others about saving money, etc.  But me, I'm all over the place.  I don't think that's a bad thing.  I may be a mom, but I'm also my own person--an interesting person.  More than that, I think it is important that I remember to BE my own person.

Don't get me wrong: my husband and my daughter are the two most important people in my life.  I adore Kira, and I love spending time with her.  I would never neglect her for my own interests.  However, I want to teach my daughter to be happy and to follow her dreams.  If I neglect myself to the point of misery, I will not be the example of that that she needs. 

I may not have a lot of time to spend on my hobbies, but I do what I can.  I certainly won't be able to post daily on every topic listed.  But if you like variety, maybe you'll enjoy reading my point of view.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment